December has just frosted its pretty little cold way into my life. I don't mind. 16 days till home!
My dad's here! I'm ridiculously excited. I met him in town and we went for dinner at my favourite españish place, La Viña in the prettiest part of town, Deansgate (we're going when you come) and then we took a trip down to the German Christmas Markets to get some nutella crepes! And then we came back to my flat and just chitchatted before my dad set off back to his hotel and we'll be off to Liverpool tomorrow to see CAT STEVENS! I can't wait. Also, I thought my dad was leaving Sunday morning but turns out he's leaving Monday morning.. So, instead of doing it on Sunday, hopefully I'll be able to do that pointless essay-for-no-credit-just-to-waste-my-time due Tuesday which everyone has been telling me to stop stressing over in my seven-hour break on Monday. Hm. I'll finish up one of my labs tonight then.
I can't believe I never went to the Christmas Markets last year. Well, to be fair, Aamna and I went on the hunt for them but being us, we never found them and then got lost and almost died so that was cool. But I went last weekend with Becca and her sister and my friend Sam from Oregon and Mike and it was pretty darn awesome. It's just loads and loads of little cottages crammed together in front of the town hall and all over town selling handmade gifts and speciality gifts and Germany bratswurst and German "pancakes" aka crepes and it's delightful. Town is just completely decked out and Christmas-y and I thoroughly enjoy it. It looks really pretty at night too but I didn't have my camera when I went with my dad tonight.
I like them lots. I feel like watching a French film tonight. Ugh, no, labs on the radioimmunoassy of testosterone. I have to do this entire write-up on some electro-oculography lab we did BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO EVEN TALK ABOUT AND IT IS STRESSING ME OUT. That report is going to be the death of me. It's the last thing I have due before homehomehome so once it's done, I will just melt in freedom.
Tomorrow I wake up to have breakfast with my pops and then gathering the ladies for a trip into Liverpool.
And that's what you missed ... on Glee!
No comments:
Post a Comment