Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Joys of Living in England (aka Why I Thoroughly Plan to Stay Here Forever):

- understanding this list of words and incorporating them into my everyday language.
- daily tea
- being dependent on toast
- custard creams
- corner shops
- ASDA
- Bollywood films & Indian food
- a grand plethora of accents
- good British films
- Doctor Who on the actual telly and not my computer
- Any and all British TV: Top Gear, QI, Live at the Apollo, etc
- Radio 1
- walking everywhere
- the train system
- the London Underground
- London in general
- watching football matches in pubs
- 99 flakes
- snow & a proper winter (leading to the owning of a winter wardrobe)
- appreciating the sun
- all sorts of seasons
- double decker buses

I'll keep adding and re-updating as I think of things..

No comments: