Also, hoping to see the new Star Trek tonight! In between all my studying, sigh. I envy all you finished with this year.
EDIT: The movie was AWESOME. It was just beautiful, I loved it. Zachary Quinto (aka Sylar off Heroes) was just perfection. Only he could make pointy ears and a ridiculous haircut hot. Well ... I guess Orlando Bloom kind of got there first with Legolas but his haircut wasn't all that terrible at all. So Quinto still holds the title. That's not the only reason I enjoyed the movie, I promise. It was just so well done. Especially as someone who didn't watch Star Trek as a kid or whatever, I thought it was an excellent reemergence into pop culture world, you know? It makes me want to go back and watch the old Star Trek shows and movies.
Aaaaaand, I've been excited about this since I finished listening to their last album and since a couple months ago when the next release was nearing the horizon but I'm letting you know now... OK Go are releasing a new album in September and I think I can hardly keep my excitement in control. I've loved them since I was 12 and they are one of my all time favourite bands ever. I want to hang out with them always.
Continuing on the topic of music and since I'm in the UK, I'll let you know Anisah has passed on all her the Clash albums and I'm immersing myself in them. Also see the Libertines, and Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment