Reading Week was alright, too quick as breaks usually are. Backstreet Boys (♥) photos are up on the Face and I'll link a video here too. Anyone who criticises any millisecond of their existence will be hunted, found and dealt with appropriately. Speaking of gigs, I'm going to see Mr Hudson this Thursday ... and Tegan & Sara this Saturday, except I have no one to go with as Anisah wants to go home for her birthday weekend. And Taylor Swift on the 27th! No one in the UK understands my excitement over seeing Taylor Swift, it's disappointing. When I bought the tickets, anyone I spoke to in the UK was like, oh okay, that's cool. Not the reaction I was looking for but I was pleased to find satisfactory results when telling my US friends. I can't help it. I'm a 90s girly teeny bopper at heart and always will be.
I'm going to London, woo! My aunt cousin invited me down for a weekend and I think this might be one of the only chances I get before she & familia move out of the UK so that'll be nice.
This past weekend in Widnes was really great! Epic late night Dr Who-ing (finished series 3, EPIC, and I really really like Martha actually, sad to see her go), Mario Kart Wii-ing (aka falling off Rainbow Road repeatedly), aaaand crazy family gatherings, which are always nice.
Coursework is piling its way onto my fragile head and I don't wannaaaaaaa. Hhhhhhhhhhh.
I met up with that cognitive research lady and she's ever so wonderful and accommodating and I'm excited to see what I'll get up to in the labs! It'll be all about the neural basis of memory and recall and semantic / episodic memory and fMRIs and I'm excited!
I feel like I've just got on a speeding track that's not stopping till I land in LA on Dec 20th. Let's hope I can make it.
PS Dunno about you lot but I quite like keeping myself posted on the daily going-ons of my own life because I've never kept a diary properly before and I enjoy that I've now got the swing of things, after years of failed attempts. Sorry, you can skip out on these inconsequentially detailed posts, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment