Wednesday, October 14, 2009

stressstressstress

Things that have gone wrong today:
- getting a bank statement from the bank, for the third time
- getting my Orange SIM card, for the third time
- attempting to financially register, for the third time
- attempting to turn in important papers
- having interesting lectures
- trying not to stress out
- buying new jeans
- eating
- phone credit has run out and I won't top up until I've switched SIMs. Again, for the third time.
- getting a room booked for the dabke society
- having a good time dabke-ing because the instructor just doesn't get the point of why we joined
- watching the England match on time
- dinner, or lack thereof
- buying the only textbook I plan on buying WHICH AMAZON.CO.UK DECIDED TO DISCONTINUE THE DAY AFTER I ORDER IT RAWR

Things that have gone right today:
- understanding my lectures
- chips&gravy
- buying a purple flat sheet for my bed
- buying make-up for the first time and becoming a lady (in progress)
- Jaffa cakes

1 comment:

Tooly said...

NOOR HAS MAKE-UP???!!!!

p.s. don't be stressed! it decreases your life-span. and that's never fun.

<3 <3 <3