Last year, there was this guy in my lectures who looked like a European Sylar. He did a make-up lab with my group once and I was just tickled to be that close to a Sylar look-alike. This year, I missed registration so I didn't get to see all the new neuroscientists who had switched over from biology or life sciences. This week, I walked into my neuroscience required lectures only to find him -- the Sylar look-alike -- sitting right there, one of us. He's switched over to Neuroscience.
HE IS SYLAR.
It is now one of my year goals to become best friends with him and live happily ever after.
Also a goal: to have a successful radio show. Or rather, to GET a radio slot, but that part's not really up to us. Fingers crossed!
2 comments:
THERE IS A SYLAR LOOK-ALIKE AT APU.
he is beautiful.
WHY ARE THERE NO SYLARS AT OLAF? Faaaaail.
Post a Comment