But these are the moments that matter in life.
Before I go to bed, I decide to watch the most recent episode of It's Always Sunny. Now, I can find a decent HDish video but the sound is completely whacked. They sound like Alvin & the Chipmunks. So, disappointedly, I go off in search of a video with the actual sound. It begins to play and the video is so shoddy I just can't take it. And that's when the moment hits.
I will play the HD video MUTED and the proper sound in the background! GENIUS. I even got the sound perfectly in sync with a couple pausing maneuvers. It's times like these I wonder why there are no careers that require a skill like that.
I just felt the need to tell someone. Screw neuroscience, THIS is what makes me feel accomplished.
2 comments:
BAHAHAHAHA. God that is FANTASTIC! I doubt I would have come up with that. Brilliant!
LOVE. you.
Post a Comment