Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Happy New Year, everyone! Hope you all had a great January 1st and a spectacular 2009. As I said before, my resolution this year will be not to procrastinate my blogging. And not to procrastinate my studies. And not to procrastinate responding to people on Facebook. Maybe I should just not procrastinate, ever.

A moment from my day --
As we got into the car in the mall's parking lot, my uncle commented on how it was so hot that he couldn't breathe. And then commenced his own rendition of Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks' "No Air," which, in a thick fob Arab accent, went as follows: "No aiiiiir .. I cannot breathe when there is no aiiiiiiir ... something something no aiiiiir ... we cannot sleep ... we cannot breathe ... no aiiiiiir!"

To which my eight-year-old cousin huffily replied, after opening the window, "YES THERE IS AIR."

Prepare yourselves for a supermassive amount of posting in the next few weeks. If I fail all my exams, I'm blaming my adoring fans. That means you.

No comments: