Nope.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Umm, last week?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, for the most part.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Bolognaaa.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I sure hope not.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't think so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I believe 'abuse' is more like it..
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
YES.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Ooh, uh, I actually don't know. Honey Nut Cheerios? Special K? Fruit Loops? Trix?! Cookie Crisp!? Too many to choose from!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE EM OFF?
I haven't had to deal with laces for the last two years.
12. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
You.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
G&D's Banana or their Oxford Blue.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they're proportionate.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
The part of my mind that replays all the things I don't need to hear over and over and over...
17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Who is everyone? I'm no dictator, pshaw.
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans and no shoes, but I was sporting a pair of pepper red high top Chucks earlier. They're delightful.
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Bon Iver's For Emma, Forever Ago album.
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Either something red orangey or something purpley.
21. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Books, grass, the world after it rains, summer skin.
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My parents.
23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yeah.
24. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Socc-- sorry, FOOTBALL. And gymnastics.
25. HAIR COLOUR?
Browny goldy lightish darkish reddish auburny? You know what, I'm going to find out once and for all what colour auburn is and if it is my hair colour, that is what I shall now call it. To Google! "A dark reddish-brown colour, often used to describe hair colour; Of a reddish-brown colour." Okay! That's settled.
26. EYE COLOUR?
Brown.
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes.
28. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Anything my mommy makes.
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Aren't those usually included in a single movie?
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
She's All That. Yaaay end of exam vegetation!
31. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
It's a violety blue grey.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. And summer, when it's not too hot.
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs.
34. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Cheesecake.
35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I'm not asking anyone to so, no one.
36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Anyone.
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Savage Detectives by Roberto BolaƱo
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one here but at home, it's shaped like a heart and has a path of hearts trailing up to my high school.
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
American Idol.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
Rain, wind chimes, strings, Joshua Radin's voice, felt tip marker writing on construction paper.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
I haven't listened to enough Rolling Stones to make an educated decision.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Depends where home is. Although geographically, where I am now isn't the furthest, right now it feels like lightyears away.
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Being awesome.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Californ eye ayyyy.
45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Whoever feels like getting back to me?
No comments:
Post a Comment