Monday, September 22, 2008

down south

On Saturday, we went on a trip to London to visit my dad's distant family so that I could get to know them better and just know that I had people to call nearby if I ever needed it. And I get to visit them on long weekends! In London! GAH.

The train ride down to London was about 3 hours because on the weekend the train goes slower? On the way back it took FOUR hours, which I just thought was ridiculous, but anyways. I love London and everything about it and I really hope I get to go back soon. 

Here is England from my window:



And just a few pictures more:

London Euston tube station after the long train ride.


One of my favo(u)rite activities.

Blurry London houses.

Aunt/cousin/third cousin/relative of some sort driving us (on the British side!) back to the station for our departure. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I commend your choice of song in the video, made me want to be there!

Anonymous said...

in the underground, it is always night.