Saturday, March 20, 2010

OH MY GOD.

You know that random reference I made about being a phoenix rising from the ashes or something like that? But I cut myself off because I was being delusional? You probably don't since you don't keep tabs on every word I ever post or remember such inconsequential details about my life BUT OH MY GOD.

I am watching episode 14, season 3 of 30 Rock and Liz Lemon just acted out that sentence, including the getting cut off part. I think it's a sign. I don't know what -- probably that 30 Rock is the greatest thing to have been placed in my awareness since forever and that we were meant to be and we didn't even know it and it's so nice to be united with such an obviously integral part of my existence.


PS This is me taking a break from lab reporting and dissertationing to eat my chinese takeout feast and enjoy some good times. ♥

No comments: