Monday, February 15, 2010

my eyes are drooping

I cannot believe how busy I am this week. I can't wait till I can sleep on Friday night. But then I'll have to wake up Saturday bright and early to be productive and get work done and be a good person. And all that jazz.

I'm just warning you / informing you of my absence from the world over the next few weeks. I feel quite absent from a lot of things lately. Like I only exist in typed words on a page or a screen name or a Facebook post, kind of troddling (is that a word? I just made it up in my head to describe the feeling I imagine this to be) along whilst everyone else lives and I watch on, occasionally commenting but passed over. Woah, emo. So tired, please forgive.

In the middle of my lab assessment, I decided to restart my French education and teach myself French. So that was useful. À bientôt!

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope things have eased up for you and you're able to enjoy your weekend!

Travis said...

palastine?

Travis said...

manchester?
which one?
i will come:)

appletrain said...

@Travis
currently in manchester!
haha, that made me smile :)