Sunday, February 7, 2010

and if it takes forever, forever it'll be

a) I am quite liking the new(ish) sound of OK Go's new album Of the Blue Colour of the Sky (Damien Kulash's beautiful voice still feels like home, check out This Too Shall Pass, Needing/Getting, Skyscrapers, White Knuckles, End Love, Last Leaf, aaaand While You Were Asleep. No, that was not just a track listing of the album, hush). It's all I've been listening to for that last three days.

b) I am focusing on working through this semester like a crazy person and it's going to be so damn hard but there's nothing better I can do, right? Right.

c) Sigh, life.

d) Yesterday, Aamna came for a surprise visit and she bought me flowers. ♥ And after a short night out, she left. :(

e) Instead of paying a pound to dry my stuff in the dryer, I brought it all back to my room to set on the radiator so that my room would smell of clean laundry for the next few days because that's one of my favourite smells in the whole wide world. And I saved a pound.

1 comment:

Julia-Megumi said...

firstly: i have been listening to cat stevens for the past 3 hours. you seriously got me hooked D:
secondly: oh, life.
lastly: i love the smell of laundry!