skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Postal Codes & Travel Stamps
Monday, September 21, 2009
eid ul-fitr
Eid Mubarak, everyone :)
Also, where does summer go? It's here and then it's gone, whipping you with the flailing tail of its last few days, and suddenly it's class time again. Come back, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
appletrain
appletrain
archive
►
2010
(26)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(113)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(16)
▼
September
(12)
so, basics.
Last night, I'm not really sure what happened but ...
flatmates & the housing sitch
arrival numero dos
On the eve of my departure, I am rather detached. ...
eid ul-fitr
Seriously now? Seriously? Everyone I know except f...
another list
4.48am
a list
tumblr
Sometimes, I'm pretty sure all I need in life are ...
►
August
(7)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(9)
friends
No comments:
Post a Comment