Monday, August 24, 2009

kuwait

Not much has changed in Kuwait except that the boys have gained guts -- they actually go up to the girls they are stalking in malls to casually make conversation. Seriously? Seriously? What do they expect to come of that? 

Oh! And I got to see a FSHAmate from California which was totally random but really cool. Her cousins were really sweet too and one of them is going to university in Liverpool soon so maybe someday we can meet up in either of our respective cities, which should be fun.

Other than that, I love my cousins and familia and excellent home-cooked food and KDD milk and would like to go back asap. 

In other other news, I'll be California-headed innnnnn two days. Oh wow. I'm really excited to go back and not but mostly excited but I wish I could just spend the next year there, at home. I don't quite feel like expanding on that thought for now so just wait till I'm feeling more articulate and I'll blast you with some homesickness, split four-ways at once. It's exhausting, let me just tell you that. 

PS Pictures will be posted in previous and future posts when I get home and have sufficient internets and all that good stuff.

1 comment:

Julia-Megumi said...

i always check blogs THE DAY you post something. i feel creepy.

you are a very interesting individual. glad kuwait is treating you lovingly.