I had this whole college admissions bashing letter set up in my mind, different bits of it written out in my memory whenever the feeling came. It was a really good letter, I thought. The feeling's not there anymore but no doubt it'll come back to me. If it does, this letter will be written. But if it doesn't (it'd be a miracle if it doesn't..), I guess I just wanted to let you know it was there, even up until recently, that feeling. But home has such healing hands, both the home I live in and the home I carry around with me just about everywhere. I plan on taking it - home - to Manchester with me this autumn, something I think I forgot to do last time. We'll see how that goes.
edit: well now, see? I knew the feeling would be back soon enough! Luckily, 'twas only a twinge though.
Sigh. This, too, shall pass.
1 comment:
i'll send you a knitted tea cozy to spruce up your newly established manchester home. nothing is homier than a tea cozy.
it will be red. with little white hearts.
Post a Comment