Thursday, April 23, 2009

my eyes itch

There is a guy in my psychology class who has a full handlebar mustache.

Another guy at my creative writing meetings is the spitting image of Robert Pattinson / Edward Cullen, except bathed.

I survived my essay, clearly. I only hope I passed. On the way is a rush of lab assessments, lab write-ups, a data analysis crap worksheet, a fundraising week I have make arts&crafty things for, and exams. 

In other news, Becca and I are slowly making our way through "Doctor Who" season 1 which is pure awesome. Christopher Eccleston is the best doctor of my life. As much as I know I'm going to love Tennant (because I already do), I'll be so sad to see Eccleston go.

This Saturday we've planned a pancake morning. I say we, I mean me. My mom has a recipe for the best pancakes in the world (I'm not biased) and I'm introducing this world of tastiness to my friendsies here.

And now, I nap. Can you tell I need it?

No comments: