Sunday, April 12, 2009

happy easter!

I would simply like to wish all y'all a happy easter! And to inform you that I am having a lovely time with my mom here -- yesterday she cooked a delicious dinner for me and my friends and we all had a fun time cooking in our little kitchen. My birthday was great -- I love my friends and family and I got some super sweet presents!

As for the rest of my mom's stay, we're hoping to see the musical based on Queen (as in, the rock legends) tomorrow night and then we're off to Oxford on Tuesday! My mom's never been to Oxford and she knows how much it means to me so she figured she might as well see it while she's close. Other than that, we're just having a fun roam around town.

And lastly, I would like to tell you a little story. When Sorina and I came back from our concerting extravaganza, we began looking up (read: stalking) the various members of the bands we had just seen. One of whom was, of course, my cellist. She found their facebook page and a couple tagged pictures and after much fangirling between us two, she bursts into my room to tell me she has now friended the cellist. After we have just had a very obvious discussion including him and his band members in reference to them being our husbands. On our walls. Well, now there's no way I'm going to friend him, facebook etiquette and all. So she goes ahead and tags me in photos and tags him in photos ... and tags us in a photo together. At this point, I'm thinking, hey, if we're destined, he'll friend me, psh. A fortnight later, and still no luck. My future was slipping slowly away at the cruel hands of a facebook add, or lack thereof. Yesterday, Sorina tagged him in my albums, thinking this'll prompt him.

It did. I signed on today to see 2 requests, the first being the cellist of Two Spot Gobi. I think the realization went a little like this:

Me: *sees requests* Who the hell is Rob Lewiii--OMGHIAJHGKSFHKSFHGJKSFG SORINAAAA SORINAAAAAA!asdfd!!dssgdfdhdslif! 

I believe our wedding should follow in the coming months. 


I just remembered I don't actually know who the second request was from. Nor do I care. Toodles!

No comments: